Hire Virtual Reality Gear
Vive Pro EYE
Second version of PC based Vive headsets and the only option with Tobii Eye Tracking. Comes with base stations, controllers, link box and cables.
$150 PD / $500 PW
Vive Focus 3
Enterprise grade stand-alone VR headset with inside out tracking. Does not require a PC or laptop.
$100 PD / $400 PW
Gaming Desktop – with GTX3080
Powerful VR desktop capable of running your most demanding VR applications and heavy games. Comes with a screen, keyboard and mouse.
$200 PD / $800 PW
Gaming Laptop – Asus with GTX1080
Gaming laptop with full power GTX1080
$100 PD / $400 PW
Windows based VR headset with inside out tracking (no need for base stations). Compatible with Windows Virtual Reality apps and games.
$50 PD / $200 PW
First version of Oculus standalone VR headsets. You can download from a range of VR games and apps available on the Oculus store and SideQuest. This is a 3DoF headset, so it has limited range of motion.
$50 PD / $100 PW
Oculus Quest 2
Latest version of the Oculus VR headsets. You can download from a large range of VR games and apps available on the Oculus store and SideQuest. This is a 3DoF headset, so it has limited range of motion.
$100 PD / $200 PW
Photography & scanners
Looking for lighting gear?
Insta 360 Pro 2 – with farsight
The Insta360 Pro II VR Camera with FarSight bundle from Insta360 captures 360 spherical VR videos and stills in configurations up to 8K 3D. This successor to the Insta360 Pro can record immersive 8K video while streaming in 4K and includes the FarSight remote monitoring system. Insta360 Pro II features include precise 9-axis FlowState stabilization.
- Captures 8K 360 videos and stills in 3D up to 30 fps and 2D up to 60 fps.
- CrystalView for viewing 8K footage on standard VR headsets or smartphones
- FarSight 360 degrees long-range monitoring system
- View 30 fps live preview up to 15′ via Wi-Fi
- Live stream 4K video while recording 8K
- Pro-quality, nine-axis FlowState image stabilization
- Automatic proxy file creation for a quick editing flow
- Captures to six microSD and one SD card for flexible post options
- Integrated GPS module is Google Maps compatible
- Six 200° fisheye lenses (selectable—use all six or less)
- Adjustable shutter speed
- High-resolution 120 fps slow motion
- Four built-in mics, one 3.5mm external mic input, two USB ports
- Optical-flow stitching
$300 PD / $1200 PW
EinScan Pro+ Handheld Scanner
Professional high-performance handheld 3D scanner with Four Versatile Scanning Modes: handheld Rapid Scan, Handheld HD Scan, Fixed Scan without Turntable, Fixed Scan with Turntable.
Output is a meshed and textured object, ready for rendering or 3D printing.
Windows PC with EinScan software installed (free software available online)
- Four Versatile Scanning Modes
- New-generation Handheld HD Scanning Mode with 100 Data Capture Lines 550,000 points/second
- Large single scan range with high-speed scanning
- Compact and Portable Design
- Rapid mesh Registration
- User-friendly EinScan Software
- EinScan HD Prime Pack allows higher resolution scans
- EinScan texture packs aloows capture of texture with model
$250 PD / $800 PW
DJI drone Air 2s with fly more combo
DJI Air 2S is the ultimate drone for aerial photographers on the move. Take this all-in-one aerial powerhouse along anywhere to experience and record your world in stunning detail.
Small, light and very easy to control, Air 2s captures videos in stabilised 5.4k resolution @30fps or 4k @60fps. Offering a wide range of MasterShot options including spotlight, ActiveTracks, Point of Interest Hyperlapse, Panorama, 360 and many more.
$200 PD / $500 PW
One of the highest resolutions and most respected full frame cameras at the market. The Sony a7R4 offers UHD 4K video recording, 5-axis SteadyShot image stabilisation and much more.
Comes with a Tamron 28-75mm F/2.8 Di III RXD Lens for Sony, and 2 batteries.
- Maximum Resolution: 9504 x 6336
- Aspect Ratio: 1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 35.7 x 23.8 mm
- Image File Format: JPEG, RAW
- Bit Depth: 14-Bit
- Image Stabilization: Sensor-Shift, 5-Axis
- ISO Sensitivity: Auto, 100 to 32000 (Extended: 50 to 102400)
- Shutter Speed: Mechanical Shutter 1/8000 to 30 Second
- Bulb Mode: 1/8000 to 1/4 Second in Movie Mode
$250 PD / $1000 PW
DJI Pocket 2 + Extension Rod
Pocket-sized and extremely portable, DJI Pocket 2 is a tiny camera that lets you single-handedly record memorable moments. Equipped to stabilize movement and take sharp photos and smooth videos, Pocket 2 gives you the freedom to create magic at hand.
Comes with the Do-It-All handle that allows you to connect wirelessly to your phone, and the Extension rod with thumb controls for zoom and tilt.
$100 PD / $250 PW
Canon 9000F2 film & document scanner
Very quick and accurate film and document scanner. Film and Document Scanner. The CanoScan 9000F Mark II allows you to easily digitize your negatives and slides so they can be viewed, edited, and shared on the computer. It features a 12-line colour CCD sensor to scan documents, photos, 35mm negatives and slides as well as medium format film. The scanner captures film and negatives at a high 9600dpi optical and captures photos and documents at up to 4800dpi optical. The 48-bit internal colour depth provides accurate colour rendition. It includes film holders and guides.
Canon software installed on your mac/pc
- Scan Sensor: Charged-Coupled Device (CCD) 12-line colour
- Optical Resolution: Film: 9600 x 9600 dpi, other Media: 4800 x 4800 dpi
- Interpolated Resolution: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Colour Depth – colour: 48-bit (internal)/48 or 24-bit (External)
- Colour Depth – grayscale: 48-bit (Internal)/16-bit (film-external)/8-bit (reflective-external)
- Film Formats: 35 mm film, 35 mm mounted slides, medium format film
- Reflective Scan Area: 8.5 x 11.7″ (21.59 x 29.72 cm)
- Capacity: Document/Photo up to 8.5 x 11.7″ (21.59 x 29.72 cm), 12 35mm negatives, 4 mounted slides, 4 medium format frames
- Scan Speed Film: 18 seconds for 35 mm negative at 1200 dpi
- Standard: 7 seconds for A4 colour document at 300 dpi
$50 PD / $150 PW
Godox AD600 pro Outdoor Flash
Featuring a 2.4 GHz wireless X system with a range of up to 328′, the AD600Pro Witstro All-in-One Outdoor Flash from Godox is a versatile tool compatible with several TTL systems including Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Olympus, and Panasonic options. It offers up to 600Ws with nine steps of output power, ranging from 1/1 to 1/256, and comes with a powerful 28.8V/2600mAh lithium-ion battery pack that provides up to 360 full-power flashes in outdoor situations and location shooting.
Comes with a light stand, and power adapter.
Flash trigger for your camera
- Flash durations from 1/220 to 1/10,100 seconds
- High-speed sync mode that works with shutter speeds up to 1/8000 seconds
- 2.4 GHz wireless system with a range of 328′ (100m)
- Five controllable slave groups and 32 channels
- Guide number of 285′ (87m) at ISO 100
- Can work as an optical slave with S1 and S2 modes
- Colour temperature of 5600K (±200K)
- 3.5mm sync cord slot for direct connection, wireless control port
- First curtain and second curtain sync modes
- Dot-matrix LCD display for on-board control
- Bowens-type mount for use with compatible accessories
$100 PD / $250 PW
Godox V1 Flash for Sony
The V1 is powered by a removable 2600mAh lithium-ion battery that will give you up to 480 full-power flashes on a charge. The V1 has an optical slave but it’s also got a built-in 2.4 GHz receiver, which accepts wireless signals from Godox X System transmitters.
It comes with AK-R1 Accessory Kit for H200R containing magnetically-attached modifiers that maximize the capabilities of the head. The kit contains a snoot, four-way barndoors, and a honeycomb grid to narrow the light’s beam and selectively light your subject.
- Compatible with Sony ADI / P-TTL
- Output: 76Ws
- Auto Zoom Control, Zoom Range: 28-105mm
- 2.4 GHz Wireless X-System Transmitter
- Built-In LED Modeling Lamp
- Tilts -7 to 120°, Rotates 330°
- Round Flash Head Design
- Magnetic Light Modifier Attachment
- 1.5 sec Recycle Time, HSS Support
- Removable, Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
$50 PD / $100 PW
OrangeMonkie Foldio3 Portable Studio
everything they need to capture 360-degree images with their smartphone or DSLR. The kit includes a 25 x 25 x 22″ foldable Foldio3 Mini Studio with three LED strips with dimmers, and a white and a black backdrop. A set of two Halo-bars is included to add dimension to your subject, while the included 10″ diameter turntable rotates 360-degrees and can be controlled remotely via Bluetooth or an optional IR remote. For larger objects an extension kit enlarges the turntable surface to 19.2″.
Comes with Hallow lights, Turntable and Turntable extender.
$50 PD / $200 PW
Aputure Amaran HR672S Daylight LED
The most powerful light in the series, the Amaran HR672S Daylight LED Spot Light from Aputure is an LED panel that uses 672 95+ rated LEDs to render colours with optimal precision and accuracy. The light’s 5500K colour temperature means that you can easily match it with other daylight sources like HMIs and cool white fluorescents, as well balance the unit with ambient daylight conditions. An orange conversion (3200-5500K) filter is supplied to match tungsten lights or for creative late day lighting effects.
- 2 x HR672 Daylight Spot
- 1 x HR672 Bi-Colour Flood
- 23.8 x 19.0 x 3.2cm Panels
- 6x NP-F970 Batteries and Chargers
- Beam Angle: 25 degrees (daylight) – 75 degrees (bi-colour)
- Colour Temperature: 5500K (daylight) – 3200 to 5500K (bi-colour)
- Colour Accuracy Standard: CRI 95
- Cooling System: Passive
- Number of LEDs: 672
- Expected Lamp Life: 100,000 Hours
- Fixture Dimensions: 238.0 x 190.0 x 32.0mm
- Fixture Weight: 585g
$100 PD / $300 PW
We have different sizes and types of tilt heads. Contact us with your project and we can match you with the most suitable equipment.
HQ 21N LED soft ring light
For high-quality, professional live broadcast accessories, made of high-quality materials, excellent performance and reliability. Includes remote control to adjust light colour, 3 phone holders for multiple live broadcasts and the light stand (tripod) to hold the light at different heights.
- Ring diameter: 52.5 cm (with remote control)
- Weight: 2.7 kg
- Power supply: built-in, cable length 2 meters, European regulations
- Material: bottom shell ABS, mask/PC
- Lighting power: 72W
- Number of lamp beads: 160 pieces, 1W/piece
- Lens technology: uniform light, no dark spots, more eye protection
- Placement method: 2.1 meter tripod, stainless steel
- Height adjustment: free height adjustment (up to 2.1 meters)
- Applicable voltage: 100-240VAC
- Light colour: white light/warm white/natural light (promise dimming)
- Colour temperature: 2900K-6500K
- Colour rendering index: RA greater than 85
$50 PD / $100 PW
We have different sizes of Umbrellas. Contact us with your project and we can match you with the most suitable equipment.
Tripods & Light stands
We have different sizes and types of tripods, light stands & extension rods. Contact us with your project and we can match you with the most suitable equipment.
We have different sizes and types of softboxes. Contact us with your project and we can match you with the most suitable equipment.
Need more than gear?
We can help you with 3D scanning & modeling, as well as drone and 360 photography.